EdoReal recognizes that your privacy is very important and we take it seriously.
The Information We Collect
We collect information directly from individuals, from third-parties and automatically through the EdoReal Platform.
Account and Profile Information
When you create an account and profile on the EdoReal Platform, we collect your name, contact information (including your telephone number), and other information you provide, such as topics that you know about or find interesting. Your name, photo, and any other information that you choose to add to your public-facing profile will be available for viewing to users of the EdoReal Platform.
Once you create a profile, other users will be able to see in your profile certain information about your activity on the EdoReal Platform, such as the questions and answers you post, your followers and who you follow, topics of interest to you, the information you list as credentials, and your edits to Your Content. For more information about your choices for publicly displayed information, see the section below about Your Choices.
We collect and store the information and content that you post to the EdoReal Platform, including your questions, answers, photos, and comments. Unless you have posted certain content anonymously, Your Content, date and time stamps, and all associated comments are publicly viewable on the EdoReal Platform, along with your name. This also may be indexed by search engines and be republished elsewhere on the Internet in accordance with our Terms of Service. For more information about what you can change, see the below section on Your Choices..
Your contact information will be used to communicate with you (via e-mail, phone, text message, through the EdoReal Platform or otherwise). When you communicate with us (via email, phone, text message, through the EdoReal Platform or otherwise), we may maintain a record of your communication. By disclosing your contact information to EdoReal, you consent to our use of your contact information to communicate with you
Integrated Service Provider and Linked Networks.
- You can elect to sign in or sign up to the EdoReal Platform through a linked network (i.e. Facebook or Google), and you can connect your existing EdoReal account with certain third party networks like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn (each a “Linked Network”).
- If you elect to sign up through or connect a Linked Network, we receive certain profile and account information about you from the Linked Network.
- These Linked Networks may also appear in your profile, so that people can find you on these Linked Networks. The specific information provided to us by Linked Networks is determined by these third parties and may vary by network. In all cases, the permissions page for the Linked Network will describe information being shared.
- You should consult their respective privacy policies for information about their practices.
- You may elect to use information from the Linked Network to populate your profile on the EdoReal Platform and help you find and follow your contacts on the EdoReal Platform.
- For information on your choices, including how to disconnect a Linked Network from your EdoReal profile, see the “Your Choices” section below.
- You may also elect to connect and make and receive payments to and from use through third party networks (“Integrated Service Provider”); if you do so, you will be allowing us to pass to and receive from the Integrated Service Provider your login information and other user data for payment purposes.
We also collect and may store information that your computer or mobile device provides to us in connection with your use of the EdoReal Platform such as your browser type, type of computer or mobile device, browser language, IP address, mobile carrier, unique device identifier, location, and requested and referring URLs.
Engagement We collect browsing information – such as IP address and location, date and time stamp, user agent, EdoReal cookie ID (if applicable), URL, unique advertising or content identifiers (if applicable) and time zone, and other information about user activities on the EdoReal Platform, as well as on third party sites and services that have embedded our EdoReal pixels (“Pixels”), widgets, plug-ins, buttons, or related services.
See the section below about EdoReal Ads and Personalization for more detailed information about how our Pixels may be used by publishers or users of our advertising services (“Ad Services”) on the EdoReal Platform to enable personalization, as well as your choices related to advertising and personalization. We may also receive information about you from third parties, such as other users, partners (including ad partners), or our affiliated companies.
1. How We Use Your Information
- We do not sell your personal data– such as your name and contact information – to third parties to use for their own marketing purposes.
- Provide our Services. To provide you the services we offer on the EdoReal Platform, communicate with you about your use of the EdoReal Platform, respond to your inquiries, provide troubleshooting, and for other customer service purposes.
- Personalization. To tailor the content and information that we may send or display to you in the EdoReal Platform, to suggest followers and content, offer location customization, and personalized help and instructions, and to otherwise personalize your experiences while using the EdoReal Platform.
- Advertising. To display interest-based advertising to you in the EdoReal Platform, to improve our advertising and measurement systems so we can show you relevant ads, and to measure the effectiveness and reach of ads and services. For more information, see the Ad Services section below about EdoReal Ads and Personalization.
- Marketing and Promotions. For marketing and promotional purposes, such as to send you news and newsletters, special offers, and promotions, or to otherwise contact you about products or information we think may interest you, including information about third party products and services.
- Analytics. To gather metrics to better understand how users access and use the EdoReal Platform; to evaluate and improve the EdoReal Platform, including the Ad Services and personalization, and to develop new products and services.
- Comply with Law. To comply with legal obligations, as part of our general business operations, and for other business administration purposes.
- EdoReal learning solutions Pvt Ltd.
Gopinadh, Privacy Grievance Officer
- 301, Vidhya, Boduppal
Country-Specific Terms for India
India law defines ‘sensitive personal information’ to mean information relating to: (i) passwords; (ii) financial information such as bank account/credit card/debit card details; (iii) physical, physiological and mental health condition; (iv) sexual orientation; (v) medical records and history; (vi) biometric information; (vii) any details relating to the above clauses as required for providing you with access to the EdoReal Platform; and (viii) any of the information received under above clauses for processing, stored or processed under lawful contract or otherwise.
If an individual in India deletes or deactivates their account, then their personal information will be deleted as per requirements under applicable law.
While transferring personal information collected from individuals in India, we will ensure that it is transferred to entities that offer at least the same levels of data protection as adhered to by us.